PURPLE LEMONADE AUTO FAST BUDS
- A purple giant. Expect this beautiful cultivar to grow up to 110cm and produce around 550gr/m2.
- Sweet and sour. Enjoy these long-lasting bittersweet lemon terps.
- Masterfully refined. Experience an uplifting kick with a pleasant body relaxation with this 70% Indica/30% Sativa hybrid.
- Beautiful bag-appeal. The purple buds with green leaves and bright orange hairs will catch everyone’s attention.
- Californian perfection. One of the best purple genetics arises from Cali genetics and our own autoflowers.
Purple clouds, contrasted by rich orange pistils. A perfect combination of crystal-covered purple buds, with dark green-tipped sugar leaves, and rose pink trichomes, all riddled with bright orange pistils shooting out of every direction, making some of the most compact and complex purple buds you’ve ever seen.
Our Purple Lemonade is an Indica leaning hybrid like no other. Users will experience a primary uplifting kick, that, in the best-case scenario will leave you with a giggling fit, but that otherwise will keep you uplifted and content. That kick then progressively turns into a wave of bodily relaxation, that won’t leave the smoker couch-locked, not drowsy. With approximately 22% THC this strain is great for a daytime smoke or a relaxed evening buzz.
PURPLE LEMONADE AUTO FAST BUDS Plant Appearance
Growers can expect their Purple Lemonade to attain around 70-110 cm in height (about 3ft). She’ll develop multiple chunky bud sites around the stem, making a great contrast between the bright green stem, the dark purple bud development, and the darker green and purple sugar leaves growing around the buds. A beautiful strain with great internodal spacing.
Thanks to the great internodal spacing, Purple Lemonade will make for a great candidate for LST. She’s a vigorous and sturdy grower and grows equally as well indoors as outdoors. A strain that will do exceptionally well without nutrients, but will perform exquisitely with good quality nutrients and proper usage. Under ideal conditions, growers can expect to yield approximately 400-500gr/m2. The recommended flushing time is two weeks before harvest.
A long-lasting citrusy smell that the plant will carry from the beginning of the flowering all the way through to the curing period. Tasting just like she smells, these aromas are then translated into a sweet, citrusy taste that’s sourness is underlaid by strong sweet flavoring, giving it an all-around sweet lemon taste.